Today, a brilliant picture of Larry David at Sunday’s Knicks-Spurs games made its rounds on the world wide web. In it, not only is he sporting a classic apathetic Larry David look, but he’s featured with a great supporting cast. From left to right: Nelly, Anthony Anderson, cute random girl, Justin Bartha/The Hangover‘s married man/Nicholas Cage’s sidekick in National Treasure. And Larry David. It’s impossible to know exactly what LD is thinking in this moment, but it’s likely one (or all) of ten things:
- Where am I?
- Did Nick Cage’s sidekick just fart on me?
- Would it be wrong for me to turn around and punch this kid for pulling my hair?
- Shaq isn’t playing, right? No chance I’ll trip him?
- Where the hell is Jeff with my nachos?
- Who gets this excited at a dunk? The man is seven feet tall!
- There’s a coffee mug ring stain on the court.
- I really am a victim of circumstance.
- Richard Lewis would hate this.
To be fair, this was only a snapshot of LD’s night. Turns out he did have a pretty good time:
All right, LD. All right.